Monday, May 17, 2010

Dave and Judy's Wedding- Whatcom County Wedding Photographer

I got to take pictures of this beautiful couple on a beautiful day at a beautiful location. The wedding was on Chuckanut Drive overlooking the water. The couldn't have picked a better spot! They had a simple, intimate wedding surrounded by their family and close friends. I am still working my way through these pictures and I haven't even started on the actual wedding yet, but here are a few of my favorites that were taken before the wedding.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
alt="Photobucket" />
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

Unknown said...

These are beautiful....you DO know what you are doing Ashley!!!!

Ashley said...

I'm still laughing about that one Kathy! I even came home and looked in my Camera Manual to see if I could figure out where he was coming from...he definitely doesn't know what he's doing. :)