Sunday, July 18, 2010

Kyle and Justine's Wedding in the Meadow- Whatcom County Wedding Photographer

What a lovely day for a country wedding! Blue skies, tall grass, an antique barn and an old truck made for some amazing back drops. Congratulations Kyle and Justine! Thanks for letting me capture your special day!
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

4 comments:

Melissa said...

These are so pretty... neat outdoor setting! I love the one of both rings sitting in the grass!

Unknown said...

I love the one of them during their ceremony... but they are all STUNNING. WELL DONE my dear, I am so, so proud of you!

Heather said...

Beautiful photos! The colors are so rich! Great job!

Unknown said...

Well done Ashley!! You are doing such a beautiful job with your pictures!!