Thursday, November 4, 2010

November Mini Sessions

Because of the overwhelming request for pictures this month, I've decided to put the idea of mini family/child sessions out there. I know that there are a lot of you that want a few good shots for Christmas cards and Christmas presents, but don't need a full session. The two open days that I have are Saturday, November 13 and Saturday, November 27. I will be charging $80 for a 30 minute slot. This will include the sitting fee and 10-15 edited images on a CD with a copyright release for printing. I have not decided completely on locations yet, but will let you know when you book your session. Email me at ashleyseigman@gmail.com or give me a call at (360)354-1302.
As far as Christmas cards, I will be putting orders in all month. Contact me for prices. Thanks!

1 comment:

pysanki.blogspot.com said...

That sounds really good! I love what I've seen and will be calling when I get the kids' schedules sorted ou.