Monday, December 20, 2010

Toughing it out- Lynden Family Photographer

I always love meeting new families, and getting to take their pictures is just a bonus! Wyatt and Chase were such big boys considering how cold it was the morning that we took these. We made it short and sweet so they wouldn't turn into little icicles! Thank you Andy, Tara, Wyatt and Chase for toughing it out with me. Also, thanks to Grandpa and Grandma and baby Will for jumping in a few pictures too!
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

Mackenzie said...

These are great photos. I went to school with both of these guys...tara was in the same class as I.

Unknown said...

Love 'em! I really loved the one with the antique coloring too Ashley! Merry Christmas!