Sunday, February 6, 2011

Twice Blessed- Lynden Children Photographer

These boys are BUSY! Those of you that see me at the grocery store, basketball games, church, or anywhere else have a pretty good idea of what I'm talking about! Despite how much work they are and how much trouble they get into, they are such an important part of our family. We are so blessed....twice!
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

A big thank you to my AMAZING friend Megan for getting some pretty adorable laughs! You're the best!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Pictures 1, 5, and 8 in the Photobucket list are my faves!

Michelle said...

Busy boys for sure, but they make up for it with personality! I can see why you are having a hard time deciding. I like the first on of Weston the best and the one of Coleson with his big cheesy smile! They are all adorable though!

Tara Dykstra said...

They are all good, but I love the Top left one of Weston smiling and the big one on the bottom of Coleson smiling, and the one of them two laughing. Adorable, good luck deciding!

2boys2girls2ofakind said...

One of EACH...I love them all!

Melissa said...

All the pics are amazing! I especially love the one of the two of them sitting together showing off their BIG smiles :)