Monday, September 12, 2011

A new nephew and an adorable niece- Whatcom County Newborn Photographer

I got to take a little trip in July to meet my new nephew and visit my sister and niece. They live in sunny California, so they didn't have to twist my arm very much! It was such a great trip, and I got to take Koby's newborn pictures. Akyra made it into quite a few pictures too. :) Love you guys! Thanks for having me!
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

Heather Stremler said...

Such adorable kids!!

Mackenzie said...

hip hip horray!!! I have been waiting for theses.=) SOOOO cute. And akyra.... she is gorgeous.

Mackenzie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Wubben World said...

These are some beautiful babies for sure!!!