Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Happy 4th Birthday Makayla! -Lynden Child Photographer

This adorable little girl, my niece Makayla, is 4 today! She is a sweet, smart, adorable little girl, and I wish her many blessings on her special day!
I had a blast with Aiden and Makayla catching their funny personalities. The goofy picture of them sums up our day! I don't think anyone has ever mooned my camera until this session, so thanks Aiden for that memorable first! (No, I did not include that picture!)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Now that I'm thinking about it I think we might do another session for her 4th. . . It kinda snuck up on me.

Mackenzie said...

ha ha..i already called her to book Emmalyn for her 2 yr. I love love love these. You totally captured their personalities. Great job.

Megan said...

Oh my goodness! These are beautiful! I love the one of Makayla sticking out her tongue and Aiden with his fingers practically up his nose...so cute!