Monday, March 26, 2012

Running, exploring and a little glaring- Whatcom County Child Photographer

Emmalyn was a tough one to win over. She did not think I was funny, did not want me to talk to her, and she definitely wasn't into me pointing my big camera in her face! We spent the first 50 minutes of her photo shoot with glares, and then finally got some smiles during the last 10! Kausten did great and was all smiles... he needs to have a talk with that sister of his. I can only say these things because they are my niece and nephew and I love them dearly. :) Happy Birthday Em, and thanks for smiling for Auntie Ash...kind of!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Even her little glares were adorable. They are such cuties!

Mackenzie said...

Theses are just gorgeous. I love them so very much. If it makes you feel any better . . . she chases everyone around yelling "pincher bugs, pincher bugs." =) See she really does love you.