Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Ava- 7 years old

Please Help! I have narrowed it down to these 11 pictures, but now I need help. I love them all, but I don't want to order this many! (Especially considering that I just took her "school" pictures 2 months ago. My personal favorite is number 1, but after that, I'm stumped! Leave a comment with your favorites please. please, please! (Click on pictures to enlarge.)
P.S. Cute story about picture #1: I showed it to Ava once I got it uploaded and edited and she said, "I love this picture mom, I look like a real woman!" I'm still laughing about that one!
1.

2.3.
4. 5. 6.
7. 8. 9. 10. 11.

9 comments:

Mackenzie said...

4 and 9 are my favs...love them all but i have to say i want these ones...hee hee. hope all is well. great job.

Unknown said...

Sorry....can't help you out here...love them all! Maybe some day you could "borrow" Hailey and go have some fun! She loves to pose and you love to snap!!

Michelle said...

Wow, they are all great, I see why you are having a hard time deciding. I don't think that I realize how grown up she is already. I think that my favorites are 4, 6, 9 & 10. She is such a little sweetie! I think she looks like MaryKate and Ashley Olson in pic 4.

Anonymous said...

I like 1 & 6...good luck that's a hard one she is too cute.

Grandma P said...

Grandpa's fav is 4
Grandma P. 1,4,5,6,7,8,all are gorgous

2boys2girls2ofakind said...

#1, #4, and #9 for sure...those are my favs but I love them all...such personality. She does look so grown up!

Unknown said...

hands downs... 1, 6 and 10! Fantastic job Ashley!

Amy said...

#4 and #10 our my favs!!

Anonymous said...

Kim Jones I like 4,8,and 10