Saturday, November 7, 2009

The fruits (and vegetables) of my labor

Nick was making fun of me for taking pictures of the things that I canned and froze, but those of you who have done these things will understand why I'm so proud. :) I canned pears, salsa and beans. I made and froze strawberry jam, apricot jam, applesauce, sliced/sugared strawberries. I picked and froze blueberries, blackberries and raspberries. Now I am dehydrating apples and pears. I never thought that I would enjoy being so domestic!

2 comments:

2boys2girls2ofakind said...

I am proud of you, as I do the same! Nick will enjoy the "fruits of your labor" all year so he better not laugh. I think the reason God gave us four kids is cause we can do all these domestic things....else we would not be able to afford to feed them all. HA! Well done!

Unknown said...

Heck, what don't we photograph? Life is meant to be captured!